FACEbook

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wanted: ESL Teachers for Spammers

    The following showed up as a "comment" on one of my blog posts this morning:

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was a leisure account it.
Glance complicated to more introduced agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?
Here is my site [name withheld to avoid rewarding spammer]
    Needless to say, my trained eye spotted just a few problems.  I've only had to remove one comment on my blog so far for inappropriate language.  Incoherent language, however, has doomed quite a few more.

2 comments:

  1. Why for you no like spam? I marvel that spam in toast moves me. When can we meet? Your correspondence strike like lightning. No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this will be one of the good work shop among all esl workshops.

    ReplyDelete