FACEbook

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Personal Note

    My recent President Obama's Great Pumpkin Moment post received a tremendous number of hits on Monday, but I am having trouble determining the source of many of them from my blog statistics.  It appears to me that perhaps someone put a link in an email that was sent out Monday morning.  If any new readers who found my blog recently can tell me what that email was or who sent it, or even forward it to me, it would help satisfy my curiosity.  You can email me by clicking on the link at the top of the right column, or reply via a comment below.  Thanks for your help.

UPDATE:  Mystery solved.  Thank you.  See comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeryl! I linked to your post via Jim Geraghty's "Morning Jolt" of National Review Online. Nice to know someone acknowledges your blog, huh? I'm back checking it out on my own too.

    ReplyDelete