FACEbook

Saturday, June 2, 2012

President Obama's Great Pumpkin Moment

    In recent remarks at a Minneapolis fundraiser, Buzzfeed reports that President Obama said the following when talking about trying to work with the Republicans after the November elections:
I believe that if we're successful in this election, when we're successful in this election...
 One can almost hear the heads of his listeners snapping up on hearing the "if."  This is the first thing that came to my mind:



I particularly like the "I'm doomed."  It's got a nice ring to it.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of Peanuts, I wonder if, like Charlie Brown, the O-Bomb in his heart of hearts wished he'd been named Flash--in the pan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flash seems fleeting, so Doomed does it for me.

      Delete
  2. The country is doomed if the great pumpkin in The White House is reelected.

    ReplyDelete