FACEbook

Friday, August 9, 2013

The Hazards of Working for Organizing for Action


    An email from Sara El-Amine, the National Organizing Director for Organizing for Action just showed up in my in-box.  Her email begins:
One of my all-time favorite OFA traditions is the "reply-all" email chain during Days of Action, where staff from around the country send in updates -- tweets, photos, quotes, and videos -- to amplify the best events going on around the country.  
This month, during Action August, I want to give you a snapshot into what that chain looks like for every big day of action -- just imagine me sitting in front of my computer, looking like this:


    Now Sarah used to work for the Barack Obama presidential campaign.  Here's a photo of her in front of her computer from September 8, 2011:



    I'd say someone could use some vacation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment